Having good understanding of the fundamentals is one of the first steps to be an excellent programmer. This course is designed to test your understanding of C fundamentals. The objective of the course is to equip you with in-depth knowledge of C fundamentals – including complex topics like Structures, Unions, Functions and Pointers.
With hundreds of examples, this course would serve as a great first step for C Interview Preparation.
Topics covered during this course are
- Variables and Variable Types
- Expressions – Associativity and Precedence
- Structures, Pointers & Dynamic Memory
- If Condition, Switch Statement and For Loop
- Preprocessor Directives
Note : This is a course where we would test and improve your knowledge on the intricacies (Pointers, Structures, Unions, Dynamic Memory, Syntax of various C constructs) of C Programming Language. This course does NOT teach programming.
What are the requirements?
- An environment where you can run C Programs
- Healthy dose of enthusiasm
What am I going to get from this course?
- Understand C in Depth
- Attend C Interviews with More Confidence
What is the target audience?
- Beginners to C Programming
- Beginners preparing for C Interviews
- Beginners who want to understand C in Depth
No Reviews found for this course.