- UNLIMITED ACCESS
A business, also known as an enterprise or a firm, is an organization involved in the trade of goods, services, or both to consumers. Businesses are prevalent in capitalist economies, where most of them are privately owned and provide goods and services to customers in exchange for other goods, services, or money. Businesses may also be not-for-profit or state-owned. A business owned by multiple individuals may be referred to as a company. – Wikipedia
This is an ebook on Business Fundamentals by Global Text Project. This book is a guide to entrepreneurs on how to operate a business. Once you take this course you can either read the book here or you can download it. The contents of this book are
- The business eco-system: Your path to nding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!
- The mind of the entrepreneur: Your entrepreneurial journey begins by embarking on your
own hero’s journey!
- Business models and marketing:an overview
- How to organize and lead an entrepreneurial venture
- Selecting and managing your team
- Marketing on a global scale
- Operations management
- Securing and managing external relationships
- Financial and managerial accounting; nancing your organization
- Leveraging with information technology
- Competitive intelligence
- Business ethics in a nutshell
- Adding products and services
- International business for the entrepreneur
- Growth strategies for start-ups
No Reviews found for this course.