- UNLIMITED ACCESS
- Course Certificate
If you’ve already taken our programming interviews course, this material is already included there. There is no need to take this course as well!
This is an animated, visual and spatial way to learn data structures and algorithms
- Our brains process different types of information differently – evolutionarily we are wired to absorb information best when it is visual and spatial i.e. when we can close our eyes and see it
- More than most other concepts, Data Structures and Algorithms are best learnt visually. These are incredibly easy to learn visually, very hard to understand most other ways
- This course has been put together by a team with tons of everyday experience in thinking about these concepts and using them at work at Google, Microsoft and Flipkart
- Big-O notation and complexity
- Linked lists
Talk to us!
Mail us about anything – anything! – and we will always reply 🙂
What are the requirements for taking this course?
- Basic knowledge of programming is assumed, preferably in Java
What are you going to get from this course?
- Over 48 lectures and 11.5 hours of content!
- Visualise – really vividly imagine – the common data structures, and the algorithms applied to them
- Pick the correct tool for the job – correctly identify which data structor or algorithm makes sense in a particular situation
- Calculate the time and space complexity of code – really understand the nuances of the performance aspects of code
Who is this course for?
- Yep! Computer Science and Engineering grads who are looking to really visualise data structures, and internalise how they work
- Yep! Experienced software engineers who are looking to refresh important fundamental concepts
No Reviews found for this course.